How It Works
Window film/tint is a laminate of strong polyester with various coatings and a mounting adhesive on the back side. The film is fitted to the interior surface of the glass window and it can be clear, coloured, or patterned to blend with various design schemes. Various thicknesses are available for solar, safety, or security applications.
Solar radiation from the sun is divided into 3 components: visible light we can see and infrared and ultraviolet rays that we can only feel. As solar radiation strikes a piece of glass, window film blocks ultraviolet rays through glass and regulates the levels of heat and visible light passing through the glass. The amount of heat and light rejected is all dependant on the type of window film selected.
- Summer: reduces indoor heat from sunlight with as much as 80% while keeping natural light.
- Winter: retains indoor heat by providing additional layers of insulation on window interiors.
- Saves the environment by providing greater interior comfort and reducing need for indoor air conditioning.
- Provides additional shatter proof layer of protection to window interiors for family safety.
- Protects interior curtains, carpets and furniture from harmful sunlight exposure by cutting out 99% of ultra violet rays.
Why Choose Us
- Our films are internationally tried and proven to be of highest technical standard and quality.
- Our films are warranted against fading, peeling, bubbling or de-lamination from windows.
- Our fitment expertise and service are recognised nationally across automotive and architectural industries since 1978.
- We can fit window film to any window designs on commercial or domestic buildings.
- We provide a full range of tint shades in solar, reflective, tinted and frosted films.